Duniya meri jaan

"Duniya meri jaan"... "the world my dear" Lost among the sea of people, drowning in the sea of voices, tired from boredom... Jus a lil blog that takes you thru the eyes and thoughts of a by-stander, an observer..

Name:
Location: India

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Black...love it or hate it.

Colours...or is it Colors... always caught my eye. Subjects at school used be weird... Basic/C++ in computers wanted "color" from me, and my beloved english teacher always yelled at us for making trivial "Error"s.


Black may be a really nice colour...should i say...an Evergreen colour..! Personally i love it. Studies, it seems have shown that if you have a longing for 'black', all the time, you ought to be an introvert. So...that makes me one? Don't really know.
Movies have always glorified women and men in Black...The Matrix, Batman Begins,Terminator..i hear that Spidey too is coming out in a new black suit!

Totally contrary to what one of my friend's mother believes. She's from the eastern part of India.. the city of Kolkatta. I remember once when my friend bought a black T-shirt..( He really was looking like the 'dude' he alwyas wanted to be in that T-shirt)
The joy was short lived.. The moment his mother saw it... she wen't berserk! Scolded the poor kid, embarrased him right in front of his friends. Lucky for him, the store had a 24 hr return policy.

Black...the colour of the mystics, the color of void.


It was pouring quite heavily.. 11pm. And already the streets were deserted. I had gone to the movies with a friend and was returning by my car. Just had ten bucks in my pocket... had to part with the rest due to some miscalulation at the pizza outlet...(lolz)

Amdist foggy windshields and the glare of the headlights, and the voice of Kurt, i failed to notice a car with blackened windows almost brush past me! I was doing about 70!!
There are quite a few miserable idiots who owns a car with so called "VIP number plates" and think its damn cool to drink everynight and play crappy music on full volume...

Thanks to technology, (power steering) i was able to save myself from another night of guilt! (I really love my sweet set of wheels...)

A couple of scratches already on her and the wrath of a jilted kid whom i refused to employ for bathing her ( the damn kid keyed her!!) already occupying the guilt-vault of my head that opens up very often these days...


Dumb...a**h*le!!!! Thats all i could say. DUI i guess...

It was then that i realised why the cops are always out to ticket people with darkend windows. Its a law out here.. at least in this part of the country... you gotta have atleast 50-75% transparency. Actually, why this law came into effect is because of a grusome incident..

The cops actually shot dead two business-men in a case of mistaken identity when they were on the trail of two terrorists..


There will always be people who really love the colour black, and those that would fear it and despise it. I really haven't met anyone who would fall in between though......

1 Comments:

Blogger Incredibly Indian said...

nice to see you update it regularly.

i really enjoy reading ur posts.

what do i say about black...i think its all its meant to be - sexy, dark, style, enviable, mysterious....
quite simply, Black rocks.

btw, wanted to put a link on my blog for your's... is that ok?

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home