Duniya meri jaan

"Duniya meri jaan"... "the world my dear" Lost among the sea of people, drowning in the sea of voices, tired from boredom... Jus a lil blog that takes you thru the eyes and thoughts of a by-stander, an observer..

Name:
Location: India

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Brain dead..almost!

Finally i managed to remember the name of my blog.. yeah...coz its been quite a long time!! The password.. oh.. even better!

Here i am...landed up in another IT company.. working the only part of my body thats always lazy...

yae... a swiwel chair...!!! Well, i get payed peanuts for..er.. lets leave my "contribution" to the company aside.

So many fellow men and women.. ah.. the thread on the intranet says.."Dump your frustrations here.."

Recently, the quartely profit results for my company came out.. guess how much i got as my share of the payout? Rs 346.00 !!!

Oh well, considering the salary thats payed in binary, well.. this is an improvement!

Can't help wonder whether i picked the right card to go with..
Yet,3 choices and rising..was too much a confusion at that time!
Well.. i took a chance, gave one last nod to the heart to lead me..

Amidst the confusion of myraid thoughts regarding my future .. one wierd town and immense boredom..what can i do?

Always thought i could do better with computers and felt i was better than many...
yet i find myself rotting away in this chair...

Time and again i venture into the "what next.." question... should i focus on studies.. go overseas..get a degree.. live the "american dream..?!?"

or should i join the CAT race with all the other rats.. I always thought i could be a good manager or an entrepreneur.. SHIT! I am scared of math or am i too lazy?

Was it my sixth grade teacher who taught us all the way till 9th grade or was it my wierd habit of "studying/reading" math? I have no clue yet...

Ray Tomlinson was it? Thank you dude... coz if it weren't for you or those countless good souls who somehow find solace by forwarding mails... i d really be brain dead by now.


2 Comments:

Blogger bitto said...

The number of Brain dead zombies are increasing exponentially!!! with the growth in IT industry as in your case

"The days of zombies are near and they will inherit the world"

These zombies can be easily identified as they carry there identity where ever they go as
"a belt around there neck"

OR is it possible to create a market for this unused brains
I think they can be used for BIOGAS or BRAIN GAS aiding the poor industries

3:26 AM  
Blogger Incredibly Indian said...

BhelCome Bake :D

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home